BELTRAIDE, VACANCY, Training Facilitator
The BELTRAIDE is seeking the services of a dynamic and proactive individual to fill the post of Training Facilitator at its Belize Training & Employment Centre (BTEC). The successful candidate will be responsible to develop, coordinate, and facilitate training workshops and seminars. They will create and deliver job preparedness trainings and education programs in a formal and informal settings for adult learners nationwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development of training schedules;
- Assist in the revision of training aids, such as manuals and handbooks and other related items as needed;
- Assist in the organisation, development or sourcing of training programs to meet specific training needs of client-enterprises;
- Responsible for administering and analyzing training evaluations from both training participants and client-enterprises;
- Organizing in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job placement referrals and training exercise;
- Document training activities in the Training Institution CRM;
- Monitor online participant’s registration to online and in person trainings and capacity building workshops
- .Liaise with subject matter experts on the content for training programs;
- Analyze the coaching/training needs for individuals at the institute;
- Plan, prepare and deliver job preparedness and capacity building training;
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction and virtual trainings;
- Provide monthly reports on program impact to management;
- Track and report on training outcomes, such as number of participants, subjects and subject level, and other predetermined indications;
- Work closely with Curriculum Development Officer to design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and impact;
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology
- Source instructors from the community for specialized programs and coordinate the activities for these instructors;
- Carry out all organisational and administrative work, preparation and marking associated with teaching responsibilities. To include, but not limited to, the provision of lesson plans, schemes of work, assessment schedules and the completion of Individuals Learning plan (E-ILPs) including any associated records.
Other Tasks Assigned
- Any other duties assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements that follow are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) year in training, education, curriculum development, Customer Service or project management
- Second language is a requirement, preferably Spanish
- Candidate must have superb attention to detail as well as strong organizational skills
- Must be deadline oriented with the ability to multitask and handle various projects and responsibilities
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to operate with minimum supervision
- Excellent time management skills/ ability to prioritize and deliver planned results in a fast paced environment
- Proactive communicator, problem solver and goal oriented
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to present and communicate effectively in front of varied populations
- Advance computer skills in MS Office and Excel
- Valid driver’s license
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The incumbent is occasionally required to walk, use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, stoop, kneel, crouch and talk or hear.
The incumbent must occasionally lift and or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The incumbent will have his/her own office area and will be equipped with standard office equipment. The office will be at a moderate temperature with a noise level of low to moderate. The incumbent is required to work a standard work week (40 hrs.); however, there may be times when he/she will be required to work evenings, weekends, and overtime to accommodate activities that are directly related to BELTRAIDE.
SALARY: based on experience and qualifications
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter, updated Resume/CV, two (2) letters of reference (one must be from current or last employer), copy of ID (SSB) by Friday, October 28, 2022.
Submit application package:
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject indicate your name and post
you are applying for (Subject: NAME-POST)