Marketing and Graphic Design Officer
The Belize Trade and Investment Development Service (BELTRAIDE) is seeking a creative and super talented Marketing and Graphics Design officer to be a part of its Marketing and Communications Unit in the City of Belmopan. The incumbent will provide marketing, graphic design, and production support to the BELTRAIDE team and must be able to conceptualize and execute designs across all marketing channels.
To work with the team of the Marketing and Communications and the other technical units of BELTRAIDE to plan, develop and implement all aspects of our digital marketing strategy. The Marketing Officer is responsible for enhancing brand awareness of the organization, maintaining our social media presence, and developing and brainstorming new and creative growth strategies for BELTRAIDE.
This post will require significant contribution to the organization’s overall marketing and PR strategy and requires that the applicant possess a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. He/she must become familiar with the organization’s objectives, policies, and needs of clientele, stakeholders, and partners.
What you’ll do:
- Marketing & Branding: Assists in developing and maintaining an aggressive online media presence on BELTRAIDE platforms.
- Social Media: Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Photography: Assist in the photo coverage of all BELTRAIDE events and ensure that all photo stocks used for BELTRAIDE’S branding are consistent in terms of quality relevancy, and appropriateness.
- Videography: Produce and maintain high-quality videography materials for BELTRAIDE, inclusive of developing script and directions.
- Public Relations: Assist in the preparation of press releases, memos, and other media communications to promote the organization.
- Events & Logistics Planning: Assists in the logistics planning of trade/investments conferences, forums, workshops, national tours, and any other promotional/ marketing/ branding events.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum Associate’s (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in Marketing, Communications, or related field OR Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- Second language is a requirement, preferably Spanish
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator; After Effects and Premiere Pro experience
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Must be creative, have initiative and outgoing personality, and exercise good judgment
- Possess excellent problem-solving and coordinating skills and must be a team player and must have self-confidence
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure, with deadlines, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- Competitive salary will commensurate based on qualification and experience.
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Access to local and international professional development training
Full-time contract for a period of two years if the applicant satisfies three-month probationary period.
How to Apply:
Cover letter along with CV and link to your portfolio must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com
Deadline for application: September 30, 2022, at 4:30 PM.
To see the full terms of reference for this vacancy click here.
Leave a Reply