Government of Belize
BUILDING RESILIENT MSMES- ACCELERATING DIGITIZATION PROJECT
The Belize Trade and Investment Development Service (BELTRAIDE) has received a grant from the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to assist BELTRAIDE in establishing national structures to support the accelerated digitization of MSMEs in Belize.
BELTRAIDE, under Output 2: Digital/ virtual platform commissioned for use in MSME capacity building and knowledge exchange of the BUILDING RESILIENT MSMES- ACCELERATING DIGITZATION PROJECT, is looking for a Belizean individual, Belizean firm, or consortium (including a minimum of 2 Belizean team members) to develop a digitally enabled platform that will provide a diverse range of support services to MSMEs including self-help/ self-paced e-learning opportunities and facilitate improved information and knowledge dissemination services transactions.
The assignment is expected to be undertaken over a period of 10 months.
The Consulting individual, firm or consortium must possess the following qualifications:
- Leader must have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in designing, developing, testing processing, and deploying information system development.
- Must have business analysis skills with experience in requirement gathering and expressing through tools such as wireframe, use cases etc.
- Consultant must possess own computer equipment to carry out the consultancy
- Expert understanding and experience in software development frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in design and development of database systems.
- Hands-on experience of working on APIs.
The required documents can be submitted either through email or mail as follows:
- A cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for this assignment;
- A brief technical proposal on how you will approach and conduct the tasks along with personal CV’s of each consultant/consultants, inclusive of two (2) examples of previous relevant work.
- A financial proposal that includes a fixed lump sum amount inclusive of a summary of total costs, a breakdown of remuneration, and breakdown of reimbursable expenses. The total cost should include taxes (Income Tax, GST, Social Security, or any other similar taxes). Reimbursable expenses should include the following: per diem, cost of travel, communication costs, other allowances where applicable and provisional or fixed sums (if any). The financial proposal shall be stated in Belize Dollars.
The required documents must be clearly labeled “VIRTUAL MSME KNOWLEDGE CENTRE AND B2B PLATFORM” and submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to 3401 Mountain View Boulevard, Suite 201,
City of Belmopan, Belize
For more information, kindly click here or scroll down to access the Term of Reference.
The deadline to submit an application is August 6th,2021 at 4:00pm.
BELTRAIDE reserves the right to accept or reject late applications or to cancel this invitation partially or in its entirety. BELTRAIDE will not be bound to provide reason(s) for not shortlisting any applicant, and will not defray costs incurred by the applicant, in the preparation and submission of Expression of Interest.
Leave a Reply