BELTRAIDE in collaboration with the Caribbean Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (CAIPA), is seeking investment-ready commercially viable private sector projects in need of capital to scale their operations locally and or internationally.
The investment-ready projects will be promoted to potential investors who may be from the Diaspora, Local Investors, Institutional Investors e.g., Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, among others. The projects will be promoted through the Caribbean Project Preparation and Packaging Platform (CPPIP), an initiative of the CAIPA, which seeks to package investment projects, structuring them so that they meet the requirements of investors and then promoting them globally to carefully vetted investors.
To be a part of the CPPIP initiative, your project should meet the below criteria:
- Possess strong financials (audited preferred) for 3 successive years (Pre-COVID) ending December 31, 2019; financials for 2020/2021 calendar year (to see the effect of COVID); and projected financials from 2022 onward;
- Require funding of US$1m+ for business expansion;
- Your business venture must fall within the identified categories/commercial sectors noted below;
- You may be seeking public listing as part of your expansion strategy.
- Please contact BELTRAIDE to request a copy of the detailed checklist requirements.
Identified categories/commercial sectors are:
- Agriculture processing
- Beachfront Lands/Hotels/Resorts
- Commercial Property
- Consumer Goods/Packaging
- Exchange listed assets
- Export Activity/Trading
- Financial Services
- Manufacturing (light, mid)
- Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, offtakes arranged)
We hereby request an expression of your interest to submit a project under this initiative based on the above criteria. Any information shared will be treated with the strictest confidence. After submitting your project, you will be contacted by the CPPIP team for a follow up.
Please note that our team at BELTRAIDE will be assisting you throughout the process. The deadline for submission of your project information is Monday July 19, 2021.
Should you require any additional information about this opportunity, please contact Mrs. Fiona Coleman-Espejo, Manager, BelizeINVEST via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (501) 822-3737.
Leave a Reply