Closing date: 11th May 2015
Contract duration: 90 consultant days over the period June to December 2015
Budget: £36,000 in consultancy fees. Travel (economy), per diem and workshops will be covered separately.
Expected Project Outcome
A more diverse ITES sector in Belize providing more value added services, underpinned by effective quality control.
Key Performance Indicators:
Project deliverables produced within budget and on schedule.
- In depth knowledge of global and regional trends in ITES and offshore outsourcing of services
- International experience in market assessment, investment promotion and development of standards for ITES and Outsourcing
- A track record in delivering similar projects in developing countries.
- A Masters degree in Economics, Business or equivalent, with at least 7 years relevant experience
How to apply
This invitation is open to consultants who are nationals of Commonwealth member countries; consulting firms; legally registered entities in Commonwealth jurisdictions. Consultants are invited to submit:
- Proposals outlining the approach to the assignment and methodology (maximum 6 pages)
- Workplan and budget
- CVs of team members
Deadline for applications is 17:00 BST on 11 May 2015.
Click below link to access the Terms of Reference.