The Belize Trade and Investment Development Service (BELTRAIDE) is a statutory body of the Government of Belize mandated to perform functions and duties related to:
1) Trade Development and Promotion
2) Investment Generation and Promotion
3) Enterprise Development and Facilitation
BELTRAIDE operates within the portfolio of the Ministry of Trade, Investment Promotion, Private Sector Development, and Consumer Protection.
BELTRAIDE is seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced person for the post of Human Resource & Administration Director.
- Maintains organization recruiting, testing, and interviewing program for selection process including the conduction of exit interviews and recommending changes;
- Maintains an onboarding system to prepare employees by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs;
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individuals pay actions, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions;
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Manage the overall daily office operations, and oversees office operating procedures including internal controls;
- Ensure that all technical units have adequate administrative support to effectively execute planned or relevant activities; as well as ensure that support units have adequate resources to effectively provide support to all areas of the organisation;
- Continually improve administrative policies and procedures, including unit standard operational plans, to ensure effective and team-focused operations;
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Efficiently work under pressures, with deadlines, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
Keen knowledge of time management, development processes, and quality control management
Expert in forwarding thinking and problem-solving skills
Strong leadership and mentoring skills
Develop strong and effective interpersonal and networking relationships
Excellent effectual oral/written communication skills, including presentation skills.
The successful applicant must possess:
A minimum of a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, International Business, Business Administration, other a related field
Minimum of three (3) years management experienc
Minimum of three (3) years in human resource