The Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export) is developing the inaugural publication of the Caribbean Export Outlook. This publication will focus on providing valuable information to readers on the status of trade and exports in the CARIFORUM member states. Readers will be able to subscribe to the publication on an annual basis and it will include content that speaks to the state of affairs of trade and exports in the region, projected sectors and markets for the region to capitalize on, cross cutting issues affecting exporters and investment opportunities in the region. In addition, the experiences of exporting firms and relevant regional and international contacts for firms will also be included. A full outline of the main areas of the publication is available in Appendix 1.
In order to produce this publication, Caribbean Export is looking to work with an experienced publishing firm that will provide the following services, as outlined in the terms of reference:
• Develop the design and layout
• Sell and manage advertising
• Manage the print production
• Manage the distribution
• Develop an electronic version of the publication
All publishers must:
- Be nationals of the African, Caribbean and Pacific group of states or of the European Union
- Have practical experience of at least ten (10) years in producing corporate publications including magazines
- Have previously prepared digital publications
- Have demonstrated experience in selling advertising
- Have a proven track record in producing similar publications is required
- At least two (2) examples of published magazines including electronic or online versions
- A sample cover and page layout for the Caribbean Export Outlook
- Proposal including information related to but not limited to Company Profile, Methodology, Key Experts, Timetable of Activities
Interested persons/firms must submit all required documentation to Caribbean Export Development Agency addressed to;
Mr. Zamani Moodie and Mrs. Robertha Reid
c/o Caribbean Export Development Agency
1st Floor Baobab Towers
Please note that sample designs will be used to evaluate the applicant’s ability only.
In order to be considered for this Consultancy, applicants must respond no later than 4:30 p.m. EST on November 4th, 2013.
No late submissions will be accepted.