CONSULTANCY: THE DEVELOPMENT OF A REGIONAL STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENTATION PLAN FOR THE EFFECTIVE PROMOTION OF INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN CARIFORUM
Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export), in collaboration with the Caribbean Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (CAIPA), invites proposals from qualified contractors to provide consultancy services for the Development of a Regional Strategy and Implementation Plan for the Effective Promotion of Investment Opportunities within CARIFORUM. Contractors are invited to submit a detailed technical proposal that demonstrates their capacity to undertake the assignment and a financial proposal.
The proposed consultancy is being undertaken in the context of the 10th European Development Fund Regional Private Sector Development Programme.
The assignment, detailed in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) is geared towards the contracting of a team of consultants to develop an Investment Promotion Strategy, Implementation Plan and Budget for CARIFORUM that synergizes the efforts currently being made by the Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs) of CARIFORUM to attract and retain investors to the region, presenting an approach that encourages collaboration and allows stakeholders to focus more on complementary activities that promote the region as a whole for investment.
The scope of works is defined in the attached terms of reference, Appendix 1. Suitable applicants (consortia or firms), must submit a proposal (including a technical and a financial sub-section) that seeks to achieve the stated objectives.
All proposals are to be addressed to:
c/o: Mr. Chris McNair
Caribbean Export Development Agency
1st Floor Baobab Tower
Warrens, St. Michael
- Proposals may be sent via email to the attention of Mr. Christopher McNair at: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for all submissions is 31 October 2013 at 4:30 pm (AST). Late submissions will not be accepted.
- All questions regarding the terms of reference should be sent by email to email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org and questions as well as responses will be posted on Caribbean export’s website, making them available to all potential applicants.
- The Consultant will be supervised by the Executive Director, Caribbean Export Development Agency (or his/her nominee) who will have responsibility for overseeing the Consultancy and compliance with the scope of works. The Consultant will work closely with the Regional Investment Promotion Steering Committee.
- The successful consultant will be required to enter into a Contract with Caribbean Export Development Agency.
- A proposal will not be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this notice.
- Caribbean Export Development Agency does not bind itself to accept the lowest, or any proposal submitted.