The Belize Trade and Investment Development Service (BELTRAIDE) is a statutory body of the Government of Belize mandated to perform functions and duties related to:
1) Trade Development and Promotion
2) Investment Generation and Promotion
3) Enterprise Development and Facilitation
BELTRAIDE operates within the portfolio of the Ministry of Trade, Investment Promotion, Private Sector Development, and Consumer Protection.
Enhancing Belize’s prosperity by fostering investor confidence, entrepreneurship, business growth, and innovation.
Enabling a dynamic and competitive business environment for Belize’s Socio-Economic Development.
* Promoting and support for development of employment generating enterprises
in key target sectors
* Focusing after-care services to local and foreign investors
* Identifying new non-traditional export products and markets
* Promoting of realistic export-ready products to reachable markets
* Tendering advice and recommendations to government on trade promotion
* Developing trade policies & participating in trade negotiations
* Providing accurate, timely data and research on trade matter.
Our 4 Technical Specializations
Business and Investment Facilitation
We provide ‘customer service’ in areas of:
* Back-office & business facilitation support to local & foreign investors
* Aftercare services for local & foreign investors
* Administration & Promotion of the Fiscal Incentive & Export Processing Zone Programmes.
Leave a Reply