Many business people achieve their greatest successes in unexpected areas. They begin a business and then they find that it isn’t as profitable as they had anticipated, so they change direction, using their experience and their momentum, and strike pay dirt in something else.
The most important thing is to begin. To take action. To move forward one step at a time, learning and growing as you go. There is enough information available in virtually every field for you to become knowledgeable enough to achieve success, but action is necessary.
1. Begin With A Dream: Fortunately, even if you know nothing about business, you can begin with a dream, a castle in the air, and then build a foundation under it and achieve great success.
2. Take Action: The starting point of many great fortunes has been these seven simple steps. Number one, set a goal and back it with a burning desire. Number two, begin accumulating capital with a regular savings program. Nothing else is possible without this. You cannot move forward until you start a savings program.
3. Use Your Current Job As A Springboard: Learn while you earn. Take the long view. Number four, experiment in business on a limited scale so you can learn the key abilities necessary for success. Number five, search for problems, needs unmet, products or services you can supply of good quality at reasonable prices.
4. Read Everything You Can Find: on your chosen field for business success. Remain flexible. Be willing to change your mind if you get different information. And number five, implement your plans with courage and persistence. Have complete faith in your ability to succeed and never, never give up.
5. Action Exercises: Now, here are two actions you can take immediately to start moving to First, set a goal, make a plan and then launch your plan. Get started. Do something. Begin on a small scale with limited risk and investment but get going toward entrepreneurial success: Second, resolve that, no matter what happens, you will never, never give up until you are successful. Before you accomplish anything worthwhile, you will have to pass the persistence test. And the test will come far sooner than you imagine.
Leave a Reply