DEADLINE: February 21, 2013, 4:30PM (AST) CARIBBEAN EXPORT DEVELOPMENT AGENCY REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS NOTICE TITLE: TRAINING IN INVESTOR FACILITATION FOR CAIPA MEMBERS (BASED ON THE FINDINGS OF THE GLOBAL INVESTMENT PROMOTION BEST PRACTICES 2012 REPORT) CONSULTANT
1. Caribbean Export Development Agency (Caribbean Export), in collaboration with the Caribbean Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (CAIPA), invites proposals from qualified contractors to provide consultancy services for the development and delivery of a customized training programme for CAIPA members on Investor Facilitation. The programme will be based on the findings of the Global Investment Promotion Best Practices 2012, which is published by the World Bank Group and will be executed in close collaboration with the World Bank Group. Based on the requirements outlined in the below Terms of References (TOR), contractors are invited to submit a technical and financial proposal.
2. The proposed consultancy is being undertaken in the context of the 10th European Development Fund (EDF) Regional Private Sector Development Programme (RPSDP).
3. The assignment is geared towards building the capacity of the region’s IPAs to effectively manage investor enquiries that may result in increased FDI inflows.
4. All proposals are to be addressed to:
Executive Director c/o: Mr. Chris McNair Caribbean Export Development Agency 1st Floor Baobab Tower Warrens St. Michael BARBADOS
5. Proposals may be sent via mail to the address noted above in Section 4, or by email to the attention of Mr. Christopher McNair at: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com
6. The deadline for all submissions is 21 February 2013 at 4:30 pm (AST). Late submissions will not be accepted.
7. All questions regarding the terms of reference should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, copied to email@example.com or telephone 1-809-531-2259/2411.
8. The Consultant will be supervised by the Executive Director, Caribbean Export Development Agency (or his/her nominee) who will have responsibility for overseeing the Consultancy and compliance with the scope of work.
9. The successful consultant will be required to enter into a Contract with Caribbean Export Development Agency.
10. A proposal will not be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this notice.
11. Caribbean Export Development Agency does not bind itself to accept the lowest, or any proposal submitted.