As a continuation to the Artists in Development Program the National Institute of Culture and History through the Institute of Creative Arts (ICA) is partnering with the Music Industry of Belize and the Belize Chamber of Commerce to create a space at the 2012 Expo, where they will allow Belizean Artists to showcase their works of art and connect with the community.
In order for this to be a success ICA is looking for artists, cultural workers and associations, to showcase their creative designs, products and services at the ICA Creative Village.
Interested Applicants Must:
- Fall into either the Jewelry, fashion design, visual art, music, record label/ studios, or creative associations.
- Have at least one reference of authenticity in regards to their works, or have a registered creative business or be member of a registered art association.
A registration fee of $60.00 is charged, and it will provide artists with a 10*10 booth space, 1 table, 2 chairs, lunch for both days and 1 mannequin (if needed).
Submission of Application Form
Interested participants must complete an application form, which can be found in the link at the bottom of the page. Along with the form, they are required to:
- Include a portfolio including pictures or sketches of the pieces that will be exhibited.
- Include Business Cards or brochures with contact information.
- Have an assistant who will be responsible for the bookings of orders, as well as answer any questions about the products.
- Fashion designers will also be responsible to submit 1 model of their choice along with their measurements.
Click here for the application form.
Need More Information, feel free to click here.
March 6, 2015 at 2:27 pm
Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues.
It was definitely informative. Your website is useful.
Thanks for sharing!