Who are we looking for…
We are looking for individuals from across the Caribbean who want a partner through the highs and lows of growing and running a business. The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship offers a phenomenal opportunity for budding entrepreneurs to realise their ambitions. We think the best way to achieve business success is to surround yourself with people who have the imagination, good ideas and energy to make things happen. We’ll be looking for innovative and creative people with an entrepreneurial track record, outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, and high achievement in professional or academic life.
The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – Caribbean will only support:
- Candidates with a proven track record of entrepreneurial activity – an idea alone is not enough
- Aspiring entrepreneurs that can demonstrate a strong social commitment – job creation in disadvantaged communities is an integral part of the business model
- Small and growing businesses that have strong financial, social and environmental credentials.
Only if the above mentioned requirements are met will we have a further preference for the following:
- Individuals between 18 and 35 years old
- Businesses that support the Caribbean’s tourism industry
We treat everyone as individuals. We are flexible, if we are not needed every day of the week, that’s fine. People won’t lose their place. We are not a university. We are not a school. We are a place people can thrive, whatever their business or skill set.
Got what it takes…
Then start thinking about partnering with The Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – Caribbean. The application form will be available online from January 6th – February 6th, 2012 and will include:
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words so you can tell us what sets you apart.
- A business profile in which you’ll tell us about the business you run or are interested in pursuing
- An entrepreneur survey for us to learn more about you
- Two references from people who know you well professionally
- In addition, we require that you submit a non-refundable application fee of JA$500 to help us offset some of the costs of processing applications, and to make sure you’re really keen.
We would love to hear from you! Please tell us about yourself and your business plan using the link below.
Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship-Caribbean
Unit 14, Bogue City Centre
Office: 876 632-5134
Yorshabell Cattouse Membership Programs Administrator
Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 2nd floor, WithField Tower, #4792 Coney Drive, Belize City, Belize
Tel: 501-223-5330, Fax: 501-223-5333
December 14, 2012 at 6:49 pm
That is a really good tip particularly to those new to the
blogosphere. Brief but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!